- This event has passed.
March 2, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 7:30 pm EST
When it comes to uncertainty, you can either be paralyzed by it or take ownership of it.
The decision is yours. Join the Velocity Team for our first online event as we kick off the 2021 Manufacturers Engage Series. This “Velocity Flash Futures” virtual workshop will immerse participants and provide perspective on drivers influencing the future operating environment, drive connection between local businesses, and support the decision-making of leaders and entrepreneurs.
- 11:00 am EST – Virtual Booths Open
- 2:30 pm EST – Kickoff | Welcome – Alchemist Ventures Team (Patrick Wearn & Patty Lopez)
- 3:00 pm EST – Keynote – Mr. Dean Drako
- 3:25 pm – 3:45 pm EST- Question and Answer
- 3:45 pm EST – 4:00 pm EST – Break
- 4:00 pm – 4:15 pm EST – Welcome, Overview, Ground Rules
- 4:15 pm – 4:30 pm EST – Drivers of Change
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm EST – Manufacturing Flash Futures Exercise
- 5:30 pm – 5:45 pm EST – Break
- 5:45 pm – 6:15 pm EST – Big Rock Identification x 3/Path Forward Development
- 6:15 pm EST – Conclusion/Project Buna Coffee CrowdCraft Voting (Details Below)
- 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm EST Virtual Booths Open/Networking
Additionally, We are excited to share that we have partnered with Project Buna, to offer some very unique swag to all attendees. The mission behind Project Buna is to make great coffee more accessible to everyone. When they started their coffee journey, they couldn’t have imagined the variables that go into a good cup of coffee. Since then, the team at Project Buna has learned a lot over the last few years, and that journey of discovery is one of the things they want to share with the world. “Crowd-sourced” and “collaborative” are not common words in coffee roasting, but the team at PB developed a new concept unlike anything seen elsewhere.
Over the course of the leadup to Manufacturers Engage, attendees will have an opportunity to view at their own pace a 1-hour overview on all things Coffee; From there, we curated an experience for the Manufacturer’s Engage cohort members that includes behind-the-scenes content and actual decision-making (we will live vote during the ME event on things such as Country of Origin, Boldness, Flavoring, Roast and more that will shape this blend we have dubbed: Project: ME (Manufacturers Engage)